Be a nature park ranger for a day at Lonjsko Polje
Get in touch with nature when you spend the day as a park ranger at Lonjsko Polje. You'll start bright and early at the site of some of Europe's largest protected wetlands, where you and a companion will work with Park rangers and learn about the preservation efforts they undertake. You'll take a boat ride on the Strug river, walk through the lush oak forests, and have the chance to see more than 250 different bird species, including Croatia's beloved storks. Plus, you'll join the rangers for gablec, a customary mid-morning meal. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Immersing yourself in Lonjsko Polje's beauty with your favourite nature lover.
- Be a park ranger for the day at Lonjsko Polje
- Take a boat ride on the Strug river
- Share a meal with the rangers
- Experience is available until the end of August 2020, starting at 8:30 a.m. or earlier
- Experience is valid for 2 participants; the price listed is for 2 people
- Participants are asked to bring a bottle of water and mosquito repellent and to wear comfortable clothes suitable for the outdoors
- Participants are asked to reach out 1 day prior to arrival for all additional information