Learn how to make traditional štrukli at the culinary studio
Learn how to make štrukli, a deliciously creamy regional appetizer, during a workshop with Gourmet Experience Croatia. At the culinary studio next to the central farmers market Dolac, a team of local food experts will guide you and a friend in preparing the Croatian dish from scratch. You'll craft your dish step by step, from handling the phyllo dough and filling it with farmhouse cheese, to shaping and baking it. Then, try the final product, in both baked and boiled form. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Getting a hands-on course in Croatian cooking with fellow food aficionados.
- Attend a culinary lesson led by Gourmet Experience pros
- Prepare traditional štrukli two ways
- Enrich your cooking virtues
- Experience must be booked at least 7 days in advance
- Experience is for 2 people
- Experience is available during working days and on Saturdays, and the exact time is a subject of joint agreement
- Experience is provided in Croatian or English
- Parking is available at public garages at the Kaptol centar (address: Nova Ves 17) or at Langov (address: Trg Josipa Langa 13)
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted