Sip wine at a closed-to-the-public mountaintop vineyard
Be one of the lucky few to visit Stina Vineyards, located on the highest point of Croatia's Brač island. You and a guest will explore a hand-harvested vineyard normally closed to the public and accessible only by foot, donkey, or special pick-up. Atop the mountain, in the old Picokare monastery, you'll enjoy a glass of sparkling wine and beautiful views of the bay and nearby Hvar island, before heading to Stina's winery in Bol for a red wine tasting guided by Stina’s enologist and paired with local bites. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Toasting to health, happiness, and a once-in-a-lifetime view with someone special.
- Drink in the view from Stina Vineyards, off-limits to the public and overlooking Croatia’s dramatic coastline
- Sip sparkling wine in a monastery at the island's highest point
- Taste red wines you can't buy in stores
- Experience is available in summer months, from June 1st to September 1st
- Must be 18 years old and over
- Does not include parking
- Several days before the event, Priceless Croatia will contact guests via e-mail with phone number for member of Stina Winery, who will provide access to experience