Escape to Slavonia to learn about winemaking and taste top Croatian wines
Discover the secrets of Croatian winemaking during a two-day escape to Slavonia. Spend your nights at the charming Hotel Stupnički Dvori in the picturesque village of Brodski Stupnik. By day, explore the magnificent Galić winery estate, learning all about sustainable farming and volunteering in the vineyard. Depending on the season, you'll either help with pruning and de-budding or picking grapes. Plus, savour Croatian breakfast and barbecue on fresh air, enjoying the scenery and Galić wine. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Working the land with a fellow oenophile in one of Croatia's greatest wine regions.
- Spend two nights in a double room at Hotel Stupnički Dvori
- Visit Galić winery's estate and hear about the winemaking process
- Taste local wines and indulge in vineyard barbecue snacks
- Experience is available from April through October 2020
- Experience is for 2 people
- Experience is valid for participants 18 years old and older
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Breakfast and traditional vineyard barbecue lunch are included
- Free parking and Wi-Fi are available at the hotel
This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted