Enjoy your stay in a beautiful Istrian hilltop town
Learn all about the little town of Motovun, from its vibrant history to its most popular foods. After dining on some fritters and a welcome drink of homemade brandy, you'll head to a cultural and educational center in Kastel, where interactive displays tell the story of Motovun. Next, you'll attend a grain-grinding demonstration using a water-powered stone mill, followed by a pasta-making workshop and gourmet experience. Taste your way through Istrian sausage and bruschetta, then learn to make pasta with black truffles and more for a tasty end to the day. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Learning all about a fascinating new place through its history and food with a special someone.
- Explore Motovun's history at the cultural center in Kastel
- Observe a grain-grinding demonstration
- Learn to make traditional Istrian pasta
- Experience is valid until 31 December 2019
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Experience is for 2 people
- Experience is valid for participants 18 years old and older